joi, 7 aprilie 2011

Somebody's me .



     You ... do you remember me like I remember you ? Do you spend your life going back in your mind to that time ? 'Cause I , I walk the streets alone , I hate being on my own and everyone can see that I really fell and I'm going through hell thinking about you with somebody else .
     How , how did we go wrong ? It was so good and now it's gone . And I pray at night that our paths soon will cross and what we hide isn't lost 'cause you're always right here in my thoughts . You will always be in my life even if I'm not in your life 'cause you're in my memory .
     You ... Will you remember me ? And before you set me free , listen please .
     Somebody want's you , somebody needs you , somebody dreams about you every single night . Somebody can't breathe , without you it's lonely , somebody hopes that someday you will see that somebody's me .

Niciun comentariu: